Broke-high-school-kid budget IEMs
Nov 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

corycc

New Head-Fier
Alright so I'm in the market for some cheap IEMs, nothing too special. Not looking to spend over $10, just something for between classes and bus rides home that give decent sound/isolation for the price point. I've got M50s and M80s at home and for traveling, but over-ears are kinda inconvenient during the day. 

I had the monoprice 8320s until I lent them to my little brother and he lost them. I really liked the sound of those, but I also saw some pretty good reviews on Amazon for the Panasonic RPHJE120Ks and the JVC HADX8B "Riptidz." The riptidz are under 5$ shipped, which is perfect because I got some extra money from gift cards sitting on my account.

Anyone have experience with these or could recommend any other budget IEMs?

If it helps at all, I listen to mostly hip-hop and almost any kind of rock.

I'd appreciate any help or insight,

-Cory

Nov 11, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #2 of 5
Imo save up a little more and try to eak out a pair of vsd1.  That should give you near the same level as your m50 and m80 if not better and they are just as affordable as a video game lol.  Anyway, if you must stay down in price then maybe the gr99 or gr02?

Nov 12, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #5 of 5
dB Logic earbuds should be good value for money $8.44 from Amazon Warehouse Deals. :)

http://www.amazon.com/dB-Logic-Earbud-Headphones-Technology/dp/B004GV2T7G/ref=sr_1_2?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1384261193&sr=1-2&keywords=db+logic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back