britneys new album
Dec 11, 2008 at 5:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

neverover

New Head-Fier
god, i cant believe it. she keeps on coming back. even with better album sales. but her songs gimme more is waay better than her new one... i just want to hear what u guys think...

and her life is pretty sad and inspiring, tho. just saw her documentary for mtv.

Dec 11, 2008 at 5:39 PM Post #2 of 15
My wife loves her new album and sometimes when were in the car she plays it and i catch myself singing along ....womenizer, youre a womenizer baby oh! womenizer... Oh god, i feel so gay right now
frown.gif

Dec 11, 2008 at 5:50 PM Post #3 of 15
Oh please!
Probably one of the last albums I would consider listening, and even less chance of buying.

Dec 11, 2008 at 6:15 PM Post #4 of 15
never been one for pop music but if i have to acknowledge it then i would choose the people who are the better characters, like say, kylie minogue.

i would love to be in a place where i get to ask some of these performers (the ones with the huge egos) & i would say, "and what instrument do you play then, luv?"... and them tell them to jog on.

if they are of good character & good performers then ok. otherwise i would inform them that any kid can do what they do (prancing around singing, karaoke style).

Dec 11, 2008 at 8:37 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by neverover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and her life is pretty sad and inspiring, tho. just saw her documentary for mtv.

On the positive side, if you saw the documentary, then you heard some music that I wrote/performed.

Bryan

Dec 11, 2008 at 8:50 PM Post #10 of 15
This thread is a joke, right? I didn't think she could get any worse until I heard that godawful womanizer song...

Dec 11, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #11 of 15
this is my fav Britney spears song:

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Dec 12, 2008 at 4:06 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryan T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On the positive side, if you saw the documentary, then you heard some music that I wrote/performed.

Bryan

u worked for britney spears?? that was something...

Dec 12, 2008 at 9:15 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by pelayostyle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My wife loves her new album and sometimes when were in the car she plays it and i catch myself singing along ....womenizer, youre a womenizer baby oh! womenizer... Oh god, i feel so gay right now
frown.gif

I'd be offended if I wasn't LOL'ing right now. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back