Britney Spears - Britney (new album)
Nov 11, 2001 at 3:07 AM Post #46 of 50
Quote:

Beagle said...

Probably for the same reason the government feels it necessary to warn us of possible terrorist ataacks.

Nice, talk about blowing an analogy out of proportion...

Quote:

Beagle said...

But I will stay out of threads of "artists" who I feel are detrimental to the cause of good music.

In a past life, you were probably one of the people who took part in things like the Spanish Inquisition, the Crusades, and other "noble" causes...
rolleyes.gif

Nov 11, 2001 at 3:16 AM Post #47 of 50
lol, ok guys, its very simple. Brintey is young, good looking, and has one sweet piece of *****. Why are we arguing? Make love, not war!
very_evil_smiley.gif

George

Nov 11, 2001 at 4:09 AM Post #48 of 50
Hey hey hey, I'm not "admitting" I like Britney :p I think she's pretty, but yes, I actually LIKE her music
smily_headphones1.gif
(Ahem, actually, I think she's a stone cold fox.) Come on, don't ANY of you have just that ONE cd in your collection that is a completely guilty pleasure? (Not that I have any guilt about my Britney cds . . . although, I do put them away when women come over) That ONE album that clashes with everything you stand for, everything else you listen to, but just makes you feel SO good. Chances are good atleast some of you know what I'm talking about. After all, Vanilla Ice, Milli Vanilli, Hanson and the New Kids on the Block sold an awful lot of albums
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2001 at 4:30 AM Post #49 of 50
I love Britney Spears music. I love Britney Spears in general.... I love Britney's 'geometry' as it were... the new boobs look fantastic!! (Britney if you are reading this... I LOVE YOU!!)

Nov 11, 2001 at 4:51 AM Post #50 of 50
Quote:

But I will stay out of threads of "artists" who I feel are detrimental to the cause of good music.

Good show; that's my approach, as well
wink.gif

I think this thread has definitely run its course. Lets all hold hands and listen to our *own* music on Etys
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back