Brisbane NOVEMBER 2012 Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #170 of 236
hi, soz long story, i'll have a look when I get up and get you back tonight. struggling a bit with extra responsibilities and work lately, havent been on here much the last week

Sep 18, 2012 at 6:41 AM Post #171 of 236
Quote:
hi, soz long story, i'll have a look when I get up and get you back tonight. struggling a bit with extra responsibilities and work lately, havent been on here much the last week

Ah really don't bother/stress yourself on this issue. There's no rush. Get your other things cleared up first.

Sep 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #174 of 236
Hey guys and gals,

I am still alive and the meet was paid for a few weeks ago. Make sure you can come or I'll be a sad panda. My Metrum Octave turned up today, yes on Saturday, and I suddenly remembered this meet.

I won't be bringing along a WA5LE as planned due to financial reasons - bf's crazy ex who has forced us to move last week due to her turning up at random hours to scream and attempt suicide. Crazy bitch. Oh and I'm due for my first major car service next month. Oh and BMWs have stupid platinum oil sensors which cost a few G to replace. Why can't we have a dip stick? $&%}%}>.

Peace out.

Niall

Oct 3, 2012 at 6:30 PM Post #176 of 236
10.00am – 4.30pm

My life shall be back in order next week. I have paid for my LFF Paradox if anyone wants to hear that too. I hope my Metrum Octave actually works as I haven't had the time to fire it up.

Peace out!

Oct 5, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #177 of 236
Hi, Just found this thread today and registered
wink_face.gif

This is still open for more people?

I have only got a pair of Audio Technica A2000X and a pair of Sony XBA4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back