Brisbane, Australia meet [July]
May 18, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #244 of 408
not sure how many power points, but its a function center specifically for this sort of thing, they have to have several and there is a much larger room next to ours; i'll bring some really long extension cords and they canb double as wedges to keep the door open so we dont have to buzz everyone in and out all the time

May 18, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #246 of 408
i'll bring my AC l,ine filter which has 8 outputs. i'll want a few of course, but there should be a few spare

May 20, 2010 at 1:22 PM Post #250 of 408
hey, its possible she had the day off yesterday, it was actually her birthday on wednesday. oh and dude, I totally had a brain fade on bouncing those funds back, doing it now

May 21, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #251 of 408
finally something in Brisbane :)

Unfortunately i have nothing to offer to the event (new to the audiophile arena) but i would love to be able to come and check it out if there is still room at the venue.

Cheers,
Henry

May 21, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #252 of 408
Hi Henry,

In my opinion, the major point of a meet is to help those with limited experience. You don't have to bring anything to the meet and I'm sure everyone would love to have you there! As you can probably see, we will have a nice stash of dynamic headphones to help you on your way :D.

~ Niall

May 22, 2010 at 1:11 AM Post #253 of 408
A big thanks to MomijiTMO for fronting the cash and to all those involved in the organisation!  Once my University obligations finish up I hope to be of more use.
Considering this is the FIRST serious HeadFi meet for Brisbane I feel we owe it to ourselves to give those southern states a run for their money!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Just a heads up to all, I will be bringing some camera gear for a little meet coverage ( as others may as well ), so maybe keep that in mind.

I can also offer anyone a lift from the northwest - inner western suburbs...PM me if interested.

May 22, 2010 at 1:45 AM Post #254 of 408
dont forget i'll be in Sydney too to bring their meet DOWN 

sabotage!!!

do remember we have a limit of numbers guys and while I think its great that people with no gear can come along, we have to keep in mind those that do. I suppose those with no gear will only take up standing room so 'sall good

May 24, 2010 at 5:52 PM Post #255 of 408
Yeah you're representing greater Qld. You better smash them Qusp. I hope they go easy on your little Buffalo II - I can't wait to hear that fella!

Thanks to the 6 people who have made an early donation. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back