brazil vs north korea thoughts!
Jun 15, 2010 at 4:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Konig

1000+ Head-Fier
I don't support any teams in this contest but after watching the north koreans I will be supporting them to the very END! Their fighting spirit is absolutely impressive. I hope they qualify from their group.

Jun 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 14
they were comitted, but being harsh they just wernt good enough,
i hate to say it but they will be bottom of there group with 0 points.
no way they can match this agaisnt ivory coast and portugal

Jun 16, 2010 at 4:31 AM Post #9 of 14
I think NK played very well, considering that none of the players have the qualities (i.e. technique) nor the playing environment as the Brazilian team. I really liked them! But then again, I'm usually rooting for the underdog =)

Jun 16, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #10 of 14

Quote:

I wouldnt want to be seen wearing a N Korea shirt - I detest their repressive communist regime.

Never been to South Korea then, eh? If the North is Communist, the South, by token of monopoly love, has given itself 200% to capitalism to the point of restricting anything from outside and doing everything for foreign buyers and nothing for the homeland. That I detest. Come here and enjoy the regime of Samsung - trust me when I say you've never experienced anything like it.

But PDRK did pretty well - considering at least that they had nothing to hope for but loss. Getting a goal (and it was a good one at that) was quite a show. But otherwise, their defence-only play was just a containment field. They were outclassed in every other way. Had Brasil played in the same fashion, they still would have had a goal, but North Korea wouldn't have anything. 

Jun 18, 2010 at 11:17 AM Post #12 of 14
Politics and their treatment of their citizens and Kim Jong-Il's world views prevent me from ever supporting them. A nation who's permanent leader is the Chairman of the National Defense Commission after determining that their dead president is still their president because of Jong-Il has issues.

Jun 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM Post #13 of 14
How could Dunga not pick the greatest player of all time - the real Ronaldo.  North Korea played very well - I expect them to progress to the elimination stage.  Brazil is gonnah get pummeled - Ronaldinho wasn't even picked!

Jun 19, 2010 at 12:07 AM Post #14 of 14
I think they did pretty well! Very organized, they were not doing just long balls, but they were trying to pass the ball and progress with the ball controlled.
Their goal was awesome. I liked the number 10 and the number 9 is great.
I think they only lost the game because of the magical goal by Maicon, if not that it would be 0-0 or something.
You can like the team. the country regime is another thing.

You can't because they have no Clothing sponsor, they bought their equipment from legea.
Quote:
Where can I buy a North Korea t shirt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back