Brand New Zen Micro Cases from VAJA!
Feb 25, 2005 at 11:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

rockit

100+ Head-Fier
click here!
main.jpg

The case in my opinion looks too puffy, and it doesnt cover the screen. also, its mucho expensive. but otherwise, its micro-tastic.

the colors are weird to. many customizable features, u can even get ur name on the case. but the color options are so... peachy.
blink.gif
plainface.gif

Enjoy!

Feb 25, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #2 of 22
well it is vaja, the lamborghini of DAP cases. or are they the Ferrari...hmmm o well too expensive anyways.

Feb 28, 2005 at 7:11 AM Post #6 of 22
It would be great if clear plastic or something covered the screen. I would have got this when I got my Micro, but mines too scratched up now for me to care
tongue.gif

Feb 28, 2005 at 4:21 PM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
$60 doesn't seem that bad to stylishly protect your dap investment IMO
smily_headphones1.gif

If you think a DAP is a good investment, I hope you don't own any securities.
icon10.gif

EDIT: I like the way this case looks, and it does protect the screen.

Feb 28, 2005 at 4:34 PM Post #8 of 22
Makes the ZM rotund, but it's rotund to begin with anyway
tongue.gif
I like those cases and bearing in mind the touch controls I think the design makes ergonomic sense too, but the vaja'd ZM would make an even bigger bulge in your pocket.

Feb 28, 2005 at 4:45 PM Post #9 of 22
So the Zen Micro gets cheaper, and better cases than the Touch?

***** OFF! I'm so tired of the Touch getting NOTHING, and EVERYTHINGS all about the Micro, even Creative have forgotten about the Touch, we don't get most of the features they get, we get no firmware, no accesories. ***

Mar 1, 2005 at 1:27 AM Post #13 of 22
if you want to protect the micro, i think adding a little size is worth the safety; help you sleep at night, knowing if your micro falls off the desk, it will be fine. If you are considering that case though, I think you should go a little bit further and get this slightly larger case that offers more protection:
http://www.pelican.com/cases/3bo_1600.html
there's even some extra room for other stuff, like your headphones, if you need them.
And yes, I know what you are all wondering...it IS waterproof. you can take your micro swimming with you now!

001.jpg

009.jpg

Mar 1, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #14 of 22
I think my friend has a vaja case for his dell dj (I hate those things) but if I got one I'd get this one-
cdark-blue_black.jpg

but it is still a lil ugly

Mar 1, 2005 at 1:36 AM Post #15 of 22
Yup he has this one
ablack_fcherry.jpg

[size=xx-small]rich person... why doesn't he have a better DAP?[/size]
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back