Brainwavz VS Dekoni DT1990/Sundara + 6XX
Feb 15, 2021 at 6:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

500+ Head-Fier
Going to start this review a little unorthodox and update it as time goes on, but basically I don't have any pads yet
:D
All reviews are consumer review really though, since stuff like price to performance matter then so should shipping, so were we stand now.
1 company has told me I will have to wait "a few weeks" whatever the **** that means, when their shipping info is hazy at best but makes it seem like they will ship in 2-4 days. They were running a discount so and only offered me any explanation because I contacted them first so that is shady.
2.the other company is drop :frowning2:
Estimated ship date is Mar 11, 2021 PT.

ok so I have ordered
Dekoni Midnights for DT series I ASSUME will fit on the Sundara adapter ring
Brainwavz XL Sheepskin for Sundara which I HOPE will fit decently on the DT990
Brainwavz Oval Angled Sheepskin for the 6XX with adapter which I hope doesn't sound like crap

will update with general shipping performance since there are horror stories for both companies, going to say the 6 month wait for some people on Brainwavz products beats the worst that Massdrop(or Drop whatever the ****) is usually capable of.

oh and for poops and giggles I am going to try the ovals on my Hyper X Cloud II's which I used when I want closed backs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back