"Brainwavz M2" or the "Future Sonics: AtrioX Mobile Earphones"
May 17, 2012 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

AudioAficionado

Head-Fier
Both of these can be bought for about the same price. I'll be using these with an iPod, and a remote would be nice. I know the M2 does not have a mic or remote, but the AtrioX Mobile does. Which one should I go with when they're the same price, because I've heard really good things about the M2, but the AtrioX is more in the shadow of the unknown, but also has some raving reviews on Head-Fi. Offer your suggestion below. Also, I also consider comfort and noise isolation to be a key component as well. Please help me decide. Thanks for your opinion!

May 17, 2012 at 7:29 PM Post #2 of 4
Hello Head-fiers,

Could anyone please make a recommendation for me? I would like to order tonight or as soon as possible, in fear of losing a deal. Could someone please recommend me for which direction to go? Thanks a lot!

--AudioAficionado

May 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #3 of 4
I have updated my choices. Now the choice is between the Brainwavz M2, the Future Sonics AtrioX (Mobile or Regular), Sony DREX300iP, the Ultimate Ears 350 or 350vi, Ultimate Ears 500 (regular). Any suggestions, anyone? I'm mostly looking for a balanced IEM with a good amount of bass, clear midrange, and crystal-clear, but not over-bearing treble. Any advice on which one?

Aug 2, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #4 of 4
If you haven't already made a choice, the Atrio X is probably not the best choice if you want clarity in the highs. They're monsters for low-end, but the highs are rolled off. It's a brand trait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back