Brainwavz M2 IEM Preorder $49.50 - GET ONE!
Apr 23, 2010 at 12:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

razzer001

Member of the Trade: Brainwavz

We are proud to introduce our latest Brainwavz earphone, the M2, the M2 is a higher quality IEM than we have previously released, from its high quality cabling, the metallic body and high quality sound, the M2 is truly a high quality IEM.

The sound that the M2 produces can be best summarized in one word, Fun, nice sound stage, detail and well represented bass will make the M2 work well with almost any genre of music and is pleasing to the ear from almost the moment you take them out of the box.

The Brainwavz M2 will be in stock by the last week of May, but as this is a preorder there is always the chance of a delay, so please take our advanced apology if the M2 is delayed, however we do not think there should be any issue with production to cause any lengthy delay.

Buy today the Brainwavz M2 at the special preorder price of USD$49.50 - the normal retail price will be USD$64.50

The Brainwavz M2 will comes with: 3 sets of silicone tips, 3 sets of foam tips, 1 set of over the ear glider, hard carrying case and 1 clip.

Get $5 refunded if you choose to write a review of the Brainwavz M2 on Head-fi.org! You only need to write at least 2 paragraphs (200 words) to get the $5 refund - I'll be posting a special thread in the forums about this. So if you do the review you will essentially be paying $44.50 or if at retail $59.50
smily_headphones1.gif
(remember thats a $5 refund not store credit!)

You can already find some reviews on the M2 (Visang R03) here.

Get a Brainwavz M2 Today

Jun 1, 2010 at 4:09 AM Post #5 of 13
The stock is in, preorder is over. All the preorders will be shipped out tomorrow as we have been busy with packing all the S:Flo2 preorders that also came into stock.

Tracking statuses should be updated later tomorrow.

Enjoy.

Jun 2, 2010 at 11:35 PM Post #8 of 13
Anyone who pre-ordered the M2's get theirs shipped yet? My order still says processing... I guess there must be a lot of orders to process with the S:Flo2, M2 and M1 arriving at the same time causing shipping delays...

EDIT... My M2's were shipped out this morning..Thanks Raz.

Jun 3, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #9 of 13
Mine shipped as of about 8:30 this morning...seriously looking forward to checking these out!

Quote:
Get $5 refunded if you choose to write a review of the Brainwavz M2 on Head-fi.org! You only need to write at least 2 paragraphs (200 words) to get the $5 refund - I'll be posting a special thread in the forums about this. So if you do the review you will essentially be paying $44.50 or if at retail $59.50
smily_headphones1.gif
(remember thats a $5 refund not store credit!)

Raz, I know the presale is over but for latecomers is this $5 credit still good for putting up a review if they were purchased now?   I'm throwing out the question because I think you might get a few more people on board with these for the final price of $54.50 if the $5 review refund was extended for another week or two.

Jun 4, 2010 at 1:46 PM Post #10 of 13
Or not. 

biggrin.gif

Here's the thing: I couldn't help thinking that for those in the know, the price on these just shot up 15 bucks.  If the early reviews hold up, then they will still be a very good deal @ 59.50.  But people who've missed the boat are unlikely to pull the trigger on these until the flood of expected good reviews starts coming along in the next week or two, when everyone starts receiving them.  So until those reviews start coming in, why not toss the slightly latecomers a bone by easing the price transition a little, while at the same encouraging the reviews to keep flowing all that much longer?

OK, time to borrow the standard closing line now from Dennis Miller, from back when he used to be funny...

""Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. ..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back