Brainwavz M2 Appreciation Thread
Nov 18, 2010 at 6:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Nawawa

100+ Head-Fier
I'm sure many in the forums own these babies. They were my gateway to this forum and the portable IEM world which i didn't new existed. Probably keeping this up so we can collect reviews and post it up here since they're really value for money. Plus there's always people popping up with threads for these so i figured why not. You guys can discuss anything from best tips, compare prices, bundles. Have a nice day! :)

Btw, i do still love mine.

Jan 4, 2011 at 1:27 AM Post #3 of 7
Hey, you have both the Brainwavz M2 and the fischer audio Eterna Rev.2.
I have both of those being shipped to me right now, pretty excited
what's your comparative view of these two IEMs?
I purchased them after an entire day of researching through tons of reviews to find something with decent base and quality sound/soundstage. I'm actually giving away the Brainwavz to a friend who paid me to buy them for him, and keeping the Eterna for a few reasons, but I'll definately be testing them out myself before I hand them off.

Jan 13, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #4 of 7
Does anyone know if these tips (Meelectronics M9) would fit the M2:
http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_Original_Eartips_for_M9_Earphones_p/tipset4-m9bk-mee.htm

Just wondering because I absolute love those tips... so comfortable and they fit my ears perfectly. I'm on the foam-ish ones included with the M2's right now and they are a little annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back