Brainwavz M1 IEM Earphone Unbox-Review
Jan 10, 2011 at 10:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mangamonster

100+ Head-Fier
Howdy Folks!

Just recently uploaded a new unbox-review of the Brainwavz M1 IEM's. Great sounding earphone for the money...truly can't go wrong. I think it would be an excellent choice for those of you looking for a low on cost, but high on value pair of IEM's. The M1's are nicely colored, a pretty deep bass extension that doesn't infringe on the highs as you would normally expect from this price. Also, the M1's come with a pretty sweet carrying case as well as your normal selection of tips. One of my favorite aspects of these buds is the twisted pair cable (I stated that they were braided, but after further inspection, they definitely are twisted...).

I am using the M1's exclusively for my 'throw around' earphones when I'm on the go and when doing house chores (makes raking leaves quite enjoyable..heh).

Please check out my unboxing and review and subscribe if you want to see my other stuff. Headphonia.com will be sending me their super sweet Arrow Amp for review soon. I'll post a new thread once I get my meaty paws on it!
gs1000.gif

Watch the unbox-review here!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_8adf5jt38

-davy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back