Brainwavz M1 -> B2
Oct 27, 2011 at 1:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

geoxile

100+ Head-Fier
As far as an upgrade goes I'm sure it's worth the money but more importantly how much of a sidegrade is it? If I go from the M1 to a B2 how different would the sound signature be?

Oct 27, 2011 at 3:25 AM Post #3 of 11

Quote:
as M1 is Dynamic Driver and B2 is BA.

Dual BA to be exact 
normal_smile .gif

B2 signature is analytical, though not as analytical as Ety's, the low is tight and fast, though not very much in quantity.

This is my favourite IEM at the moment, so much so that GR07 sounded like pants to me compared to this (a bit unfair I know, but that's IMO)

Oct 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #7 of 11
I see. If I like the sound of the M1 do you guys think the M3 or maybe the upcoming M4 might be a good upgrade? Though the Mp4nation did say the M4 is like the B2's little brother so maybe not the M4.

Oct 27, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #8 of 11
What would you guys recommend for mainly rock and pop. Bands and artists like Mat Kearney, Paolo Nutini, James Morrison, David Choi, Sara Bareilles, Kina Grannis. They have a stronger focus on vocals and acoustic and I love vocals. I'm mainly looking at the Brainwavz because I want to be a fanboy but honestly I'm open to any recommendation. I was thinking of getting the M3 until I saw the M4 teasers and the special on the B2s

Oct 28, 2011 at 3:45 AM Post #11 of 11
I will recommend the B2 because it's very detailed and even it has little less bass than other IEMs. I will also recommend the EX600, HF5, MTP Gold and TF10Pro for these genres music and they are good upgrade over M1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back