Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth In Ear Monitors - Discussion Thread
Oct 9, 2015 at 4:44 AM Post #76 of 85
These pieces of shi(t) stopped charging on me. Anyone else have the same issue?

Drop Brainwavz a mail, they will replace it.
  Read the bit in the post by @suman134which I highlighted in red.

Yeah!!
biggrin.gif
, 4 it should be.

Aug 30, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #77 of 85
Just picked up a pair of these and was a bit disappointed out of the box. I'm coming from B&O H6s and RHA MA750s, so I knew they wouldn't touch either of them in sound quality - but I bought them for the gym so I was expecting a tradeoff. Bass and treble are nice but the mids were distractingly muddy, to the point that I thought about returning them and sticking with the throwaway mpows I'd used previously! I'm so glad I read this thread, though - EQ has sorted it right out, and they do indeed sound really impressive for the price.

I did notice there are no ear hook/wings in the box though. Have they got rid of these?

Oct 10, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #78 of 85
My take on BLU-200.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-blu-200/reviews/17041

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:15 AM Post #80 of 85
  My Blu-100 unit is still under warranty.  They no longer charge.

Factory asked me to test other cables for charging, which I did.

Now they are radio silent on warranty replacement.

I am super unimpressed.

I am quite sorry that your BLU-100 have a problem, i can assure you our staff have not gone silent on you, please can you pass me your ticket number and also please double check your spam folder in case any of our replies ended up there. Also do note our team are not able to reply on weekends. Please reply to me at your earliest so i can follow up with our customer support team.

Dec 3, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #82 of 85
None of my correspondence with your firm went into spam at any point.  I did give a heads up in my last email to support that I would prefer to keep this issue private but that also had no response.

The ticket was 86286

I checked with our support team and a reply was sent on the 28th of Nov to your inquiry for warranty support, see below image fur the screen shot. I assume our reply went to the spam bin. They have resent the same email, please let me know if you get our email, do check your spam folder and reply back to us, do note it is the weekend and the follow-up to any reply you send it to the support team may only come in on Monday.

If you can't find the email, then I well have one of our support team contact you through direct email.

Cheers.

Dec 3, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #83 of 85
This is absurd.

I have responded to that note from late November multiple times now.  The reason for my recent post on this forum is that NONE of my email responses to your support team based on that suggestion were replied to by your support team.  I can only assume that your firm has not interest in actually reading from customers that your troubleshooting suggestions may not be working and that one of your in warranty products may actually be really and truly defective or broken.

Please take a LOOK at my original post.  I stated that "Factory asked me to test other cables for charging, which I did" in that post.   Please go back and re-READ that post.

In other words, I DID receive your email and had already tried what was suggested.

To REPEAT as noted in my multiple email responses, yes, I tried two different USB cables and two chargers.  The problem persists and tech support does NOT respond.

In short, your team sent me again me the same response, to check other cables.  BEEN THERE DONE THAT.    Your email is NOT lost in spam. I read it and REPLIED to it.  I replied once a day for four days in fact.

Simply put, these earphones will not take a charge.

Again,  I offered in my last and most recent email to keep this quiet and private.  I suggested that your support team should respond to my multiple emails or I would take this situation public.

Of course your firm did NOT respond.  You are not making it easier with this approach.  In fact, you have yourself proven in public that your firm makes it a practice not to READ the information provided by customers.

I realize that I am SHOUTING but nothing else seems to work with your firm.

Dec 3, 2016 at 10:07 PM Post #84 of 85
This is absurd.

I have responded to that note from late November multiple times now.  The reason for my recent post on this forum is that NONE of my email responses to your support team based on that suggestion were replied to by your support team.  I can only assume that your firm has not interest in actually reading from customers that your troubleshooting suggestions may not be working and that one of your in warranty products may actually be really and truly defective or broken.

Please take a LOOK at my original post.  I stated that "Factory asked me to test other cables for charging, which I did" in that post.   Please go back and re-READ that post.

In other words, I DID receive your email and had already tried what was suggested.

To REPEAT as noted in my multiple email responses, yes, I tried two different USB cables and two chargers.  The problem persists and tech support does NOT respond.

In short, your team sent me again me the same response, to check other cables.  BEEN THERE DONE THAT.    Your email is NOT lost in spam. I read it and REPLIED to it.  I replied once a day for four days in fact.

Simply put, these earphones will not take a charge.

Again,  I offered in my last and most recent email to keep this quiet and private.  I suggested that your support team should respond to my multiple emails or I would take this situation public.

Of course your firm did NOT respond.  You are not making it easier with this approach.  In fact, you have yourself proven in public that your firm makes it a practice not to READ the information provided by customers.

I realize that I am SHOUTING but nothing else seems to work with your firm.

Sorry i did forget you mentioned you had seen the email with the troubleshooting tips.

I'm any regards I have already informed our support team, they will be directly emailing you to finish the replacement process, which will simply require you to cut up the earphones, do wait for their instructions on this and we do require customers to cut up earphones as it helps stop fraudulent claims and doesn't require the customer from sending the product back, shortening the time for replacement.

According to our ticket system we did not get any email from your side after our email on the 28th, that's why there has been no follow up on our end. I would assume something has blocked your emails, our team will look into this further with our ticket system provider.

Sorry for any inconvenience, there is no conspiracy on our end, seems like a technical fault has not been recording your emails into our ticket system.

Most likely you will have your replacement unit in hand as early as end of the coming week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back