Brainwavz Beta Vs. Brainwavz M4
Nov 7, 2011 at 3:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jschristian44

Member of the Trade: Justin's Headphone Modding
CAUTION: Incomplete trades
Hi guys,
So I am getting actually 2 new pairs of the Brainwavz Beta in the mail sometime soon hopefully.  I haven't heard them yet, but from what I've read they are excellent balanced IEMs for a great price.  I just saw that Brainwavz is releasing the new M4.  I had the M2 before, and I really enjoyed it.  It had nice mids and pretty nice detailed bass.  I expect the Beta to be similar to the M2 from what I've read about them.  How does the M4 compare to all of this?  If anyone is getting the M4, I might consider a trade for a new pair of my Beta's plus like 15.00 dollars.  Thank you!

Nov 7, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #4 of 7
And the M4 isn't out for another 2 weeks. 

The Beta is similar to the M2. They are both from Brainwavz, sold by MP4nation, and they are both in-ears. And they both only come in black. But other than that...

Nov 7, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
And the M4 isn't out for another 2 weeks. 

The Beta is similar to the M2. They are both from Brainwavz, sold by MP4nation, and they are both in-ears. And they both only come in black. But other than that...

That about sums it up.
smile.gif
  The M2's and beta's are not even close to being similar in their respective sound signatures. I really like the M2's but I'm not a fan of the beta's and have tossed them on the scrap pile for now.

Nov 8, 2011 at 11:12 AM Post #7 of 7

Quote:
Darn, I was a fan of the M2's as well.  But, I've read good things about the Beta's so we will just have to see.  Thanks for the info guys!

Maybe you'll love the beta's as many members here do but they just weren't for me. I very much prefer the sound of both the M1 and M2 over the beta's but again that's just me. I'm probably the only one here who doesn't seem to like the beta's much.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back