Brainwavz B200 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones Released
Mar 16, 2017 at 11:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Salsera

Member of the Trade: Brainwavz
Brainwavz B200 Dual Balanced Armature Earphones Released

clip_image002.png

clip_image004.png

The Brainwavz B200, dual balanced armature driver earphone have been designed for high performance and comfort in mind.  
They have been tuned to produce a balanced and accurate sound signature, with little to no coloring in the sound, 
listen to your music as the artist intended it to be heard. 
clip_image008.png

The B200 is an audiophile grade, high performance earphone that is suitable for most genres of music.

Specifications: B200
·              Drivers: Dual balanced armature
·              Rated Impedance: 30 Ω
·              Frequency Range: 12 Hz ~ 26 kHz
·              Sensitivity: 110dB at 1 mW
·              Cable: 1.3 m Y-Cord, Over the ear, OFC Copper
·              Plug: 3.5 mm, Gold plated 

The Brainwavz B200 will retail for $200 and will be available on Brainwavzaudio.com, Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and other authorized Brainwavz resellers around the globe.

More info on our product page here: 
https://www.brainwavzaudio.com/collections/balanced-armature-series/products/b200-dual-balanced-armature-earphones 

Mar 20, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #3 of 9
Balanced, neutral and clear should (ideally) be the goal of earphone tuning.  In my experience balanced armatures are the best way to get there with the exception of the bass frequencies which often sound more realistic coming from a dynamic driver.

Mar 22, 2017 at 1:02 AM Post #4 of 9
I really liked these when I got them in for review. In fact, I liked them enough to bring them along for my airplane trip from Portland, OR to Dublin, Ireland. Unfortunately, I left them on the airplane. Not a good move on my part, bros. I can recommend them for a nice, smooth listen. Definitely not one of those thin, piercing dual-BA IEM :thumbsup:

Mar 25, 2017 at 7:09 PM Post #5 of 9
Received mine a few days and ago and have requested a refund.  They are "meh" sound quality and not up to par with other IEMs in the price range I own/have tried.  The build quality also seems lacking and the cable (non detachable) is so short that use for anything but hold in your lap mobile devices would be a challenge.

Mar 25, 2017 at 7:20 PM Post #6 of 9
  Received mine a few days and ago and have requested a refund.  They are "meh" sound quality and not up to par with other IEMs in the price range I own/have tried.  The build quality also seems lacking and the cable (non detachable) is so short that use for anything but hold in your lap mobile devices would be a challenge.

It would be helpful if you listed the other IEM in this price range you preferred. In my opinion, that will add context and increased value to your post. 

Mar 25, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #7 of 9

It would be helpful if you listed the other IEM in this price range you preferred. In my opinion, that will add context and increased value to your post. 

Sound wise I recently tried the Pinnacle P1; they were the best sounding IEM's I've tried in my short time venturing into them.  Unfortunately they were far too heavy for anything but "sit sill" use for me.  Would love to find IEm with a similar sound signature to them, even if the price was $100 more.

Apr 10, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #9 of 9

Enjoying the B200s with some nice coffee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back