Brainwavz Alara World Wide Tour Sign Up
Jan 27, 2019 at 6:50 PM Post #19 of 28
I think @tenedosian is mostly in just Turkey in general, but I've not had much luck drumming up interest in Asia. So Turkey is about as Far East as I've gotten at this point

Also US Members registration is closing tonight!!! An the Alara will be heading out next week! It'll make a quick stop to the BrainWavz HQ for a check up then onto our first reviewer

Feb 14, 2019 at 11:07 PM Post #24 of 28
I received my Alara headphones today. My first impressions are very favorable. No shrillness or harness at all. Sweet, even, solid sound. Also, the build quality is excellent. Very well crafted. Metal work is well done, plastic yokes are very nicely finished - same finish as the metal cups. The satin black paint is very good. Everything is tight, with good fit and finish. However, the quality of the pleather for the headband is a question --- so soft but it seems so thin. It looks good but I hope it is durable. The weight of the headphones is quite acceptable and they are very comfortable.

Feb 15, 2019 at 12:01 PM Post #25 of 28
I wouldn't mind reviewing these. I own HE400i and have reviewed Edition X so have some experience with Planar technology.

You're part of the European or US tour? :)

Any updates on this tour? Anyone receive a review unit yet?

You're part o the US or EU tour? :)

I received my Alara headphones today. My first impressions are very favorable. No shrillness or harness at all. Sweet, even, solid sound. Also, the build quality is excellent. Very well crafted. Metal work is well done, plastic yokes are very nicely finished - same finish as the metal cups. The satin black paint is very good. Everything is tight, with good fit and finish. However, the quality of the pleather for the headband is a question --- so soft but it seems so thin. It looks good but I hope it is durable. The weight of the headphones is quite acceptable and they are very comfortable.

You're part of the US tour, right? :)

Apr 13, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #27 of 28
So we've been working with the Brainwavs team recently to work out some shipping kinks,

I'd also like to welcome @ngoshawk to the US Tour

Much obliged! I am honored to be part of the tour, and the Brainwavz has piqued my interest for some time! Cheers, and thanks again for adding me.

Apr 13, 2019 at 3:51 PM Post #28 of 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back