Boyz II Men
Aug 4, 2002 at 5:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

CRESCENDOPOWER

Headphoneus Supremus
I know for a fact that I will be made fun of like crazy from the hard rock fans on this forum for posting this, but when I fire up the Wheatfield HA-2 with HD-600s, and listen to these guys it really moves me emotionally. They are some of the best vocalist in the business in my opinion.

Aug 4, 2002 at 10:28 AM Post #3 of 8
Like I always say at work, doesn't matter what other people think. As long as YOU like the music that your listening to thats all that matters...

Aug 4, 2002 at 4:03 PM Post #4 of 8
I've always liked their music.

Aug 4, 2002 at 8:24 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
<makes fun of CRESCENDOPOWER like crazy>

kerelybonto

<joins kerelybonto in the laughter, then, realizes he gets made fun of for listening to radiohead, and runs away like a little girl, crying>

Aug 4, 2002 at 9:51 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw

<joins kerelybonto in the laughter, then, realizes he gets made fun of for listening to radiohead, and runs away like a little girl, crying>

you get made fun of for listening to radiohead? you need some new friends, man.

Aug 5, 2002 at 3:45 AM Post #7 of 8
I go to high school. There are very few people here that listen to stuff other than the newest pop/rap/hippest crap out there.

frown.gif

Aug 5, 2002 at 5:29 AM Post #8 of 8
Wow, I never was made fun of for listening to radiohead in high school. Then again I probably was and didn't pay attention to the dorks that were making fun of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back