Bowers Px Firmware
Dec 19, 2018 at 11:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

billbishere

500+ Head-Fier
Am I crazy or did the SQ improve with ANC on? I swear it's more dynamic now, the bass seems fuller than before. I couldn't even stand to listen to talk with it in on because of the loss in SQ before. But I swear I think it got better. Per the release notes they seem to made some adjustments... Whatever that means.

Release: v1.117
- December 2018

• Minor tuning and adjustments to ANC.
  • Minor bug fixes to the firmware update process.
  • Fixed a rare bug that prevented ANC from staying on after power cycling.

Jan 1, 2019 at 10:46 AM Post #3 of 6
Not sure why there isn't more about this. I have been listening now for a couple weeks and the ANC SQ is soooo much better. Before I couldn't even stand to listen to podcasts with it on because it killed the dynamics so much. But not now...with podcasts I can barely hear a change. I am glad BW is continuing to make improvements to these headphones ...

This makes me even happier with my overall purchase of these over other ANC cans.

Jan 1, 2019 at 10:47 AM Post #4 of 6
Much improved SQ with NC on. The boxy/low quality sound profile when NC is on has almost disappeared and the difference between NC on or off has reduced

Yah I totally agree with all you said.

Jan 5, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #5 of 6
Speaking of the PX - does anyone have any tips to increase the comfort on these? I'd be willing to jump on a deal for them if they felt better to wear, but even demoing them got tiresome last time I tried them in a store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back