Bowers and Wilkins PX7 for the larger head?
Feb 19, 2021 at 8:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

peter312

100+ Head-Fier
I have quite a large head. Not wide, but oval shaped and quite tall. This unfortunately means that the B&W Px5’s that I used to own were a little too small. Even at the most extended, if I had the earcups on my ears, I couldn’t have the headband on the top of my head. This is a shame as they sounded really good And it’s not a problem I have had with any Sennheisers (for example I don’t have to have my HD 660S’s fully extended to make them fit comfortably).

I was therefore wondering if the PX7’s had a longer reach than the PX5’s when fully extended. Has anybody tried both and therefore able to offer any thoughts?

Many thanks

Mar 10, 2021 at 10:23 AM Post #2 of 2
I have quite a large head. Not wide, but oval shaped and quite tall. This unfortunately means that the B&W Px5’s that I used to own were a little too small. Even at the most extended, if I had the earcups on my ears, I couldn’t have the headband on the top of my head. This is a shame as they sounded really good And it’s not a problem I have had with any Sennheisers (for example I don’t have to have my HD 660S’s fully extended to make them fit comfortably).

I was therefore wondering if the PX7’s had a longer reach than the PX5’s when fully extended. Has anybody tried both and therefore able to offer any thoughts?

Many thanks
If you measure your head, it's not difficult to say it it will work on you or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back