bought ath-m50's
Nov 25, 2008 at 10:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

nullPointerException

100+ Head-Fier
I bought these headphones off ebay over the weekend, still waiting for them to come in. but in the meantime, is there anyone who can do a good review on these so i know what to expect. How would these compare to me shure se210's? thanks in advance.

Nov 25, 2008 at 10:41 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Time /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is some reading for you while you wait patiently for your M50 and your requested review.

I have already reasearched them on google thoroughly, but most sites just copy what the audio technica website has or writes some half-assed review that shows they have no idea what they are talking about. There were a few rare exeption such as old posts on this website and headroom but other then that my ventures where fruitless. thanks for trying to help though. what i am trully looking for is a how these stand against se210's so that i have a solid standpoint to view these reviews from

Nov 25, 2008 at 10:54 PM Post #4 of 6
I own M50 for a year already, but I don't want to do a review of it since I don't have the cans in the same price range to be the reference.
redface.gif

Nov 25, 2008 at 11:38 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by nullPointerException /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have already reasearched them on google thoroughly, but most sites just copy what the audio technica website has or writes some half-assed review that shows they have no idea what they are talking about. There were a few rare exeption such as old posts on this website and headroom but other then that my ventures where fruitless. thanks for trying to help though. what i am trully looking for is a how these stand against se210's so that i have a solid standpoint to view these reviews from

You're welcome. Hopefully someone reading your thread will have owned the SE210 and M50, and will provide a comparison. I did a search for "SE210 ATH-M50", and got some of an idea of the differences. Of course it would not be as good as your estimation since you actually own the SE210 and I do not.

Nov 26, 2008 at 12:34 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Time /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're welcome. Hopefully someone reading your thread will have owned the SE210 and M50, and will provide a comparison. I did a search for "SE210 ATH-M50", and got some of an idea of the differences. Of course it would not be as good as your estimation since you actually own the SE210 and I do not.

thank you for trying, your efforts are trully appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back