Bought a new amp- make sure!!
Oct 30, 2006 at 7:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

chrisco

100+ Head-Fier
This is a mail I sent to Ken at audioLineOut

I know this strictly should beong in the interconnects forum- but feel pretty strongly that with everythone of late diving out and buying a new amp that this is just crucial- unless you are already ahead of the game in buying a fantstic interconect.

Hi Ken,

The silver mini to mini arrived today and although I know it is supposed to improve upon burn-in it has blown me away.

I can't believe that the interconnect has improved my sound quality to this extent- it is like I have a new amplifier and new headphones!!

I'm over-the-moon at the moment and hope to stay there. I am hearing depth in drums and bass, vocals now sound part of the music instead of slightly decapetated and hi highs are less harsh....tremendousy pleased.

I'm glad I found out about your company

My Sen 595s and micro dot plus now sound fantastic thaks to your silver mini to mini

I'm going to post this on head-Fi so other people can read how much of an impact it has made for me and maybe for them.

Cheers again

Chris

I once joked about choosing an amp an said that I didn't think the interconnect could eb so important....how wrong could I have been. I am sure there are loads of guys out there who like me were just bobbing along with a cheap interconect thatt has come along with a purchased amp.

Seriously invest in a good interconnect- you might just find yourself staggered like I have been...

I would say that the little dot micro + and sen 595s have improved about 40% in terms of sound quality.

I am going to listen to my music all night with a huge smile tomorrow I might just do the same
eggosmile.gif

Oct 30, 2006 at 7:27 PM Post #2 of 3
I will definitely keep this in mind when I make my first amp purchase in the near future. Thanks for the heads up.

Oct 30, 2006 at 7:30 PM Post #3 of 3
Welcome to the club! My ALO Cryo copper came in a few weeks ago and, like you, I was astounded at just how much of a difference it made - and immediately so. Ken makes a fantastic interconnect. Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back