Boston / Norwood MA CANCELED
May 16, 2008 at 3:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

jamess71

500+ Head-Fier
We'll try this again later with some more advance notice, and also not on a holiday weekend.
redface.gif

Later
James

May 16, 2008 at 12:30 PM Post #2 of 13
my vote is for 25th (sunday)

May 16, 2008 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 13
Ok great. Come on guys who else can participate. We are wide open for the next couple of weeks so give a preference to dates and we'll lock something in. How about a poll for the dates? You guys think its a good idea? For now it looks like the 25th is winning.
biggrin.gif
Any chance Nate? Dave? I can't remember the names of people I met at the last meet? There are also trains that run through this area for the Bostonites. We could definitely pick people up from the train stops in Dedham, Norwood, or Westwood.

I'll pick up a few pizzas and we'll try out some others gear. So we can plan our next Project/Purchase.
rolleyes.gif
I also have a work station set up so maybe we could have a little project or tutorial or whatever going on. I have a Bijou, and a Soha/jisbos waiting to be put together.

Later
James

May 17, 2008 at 2:48 PM Post #6 of 13
So as of now the 25th. I'll wait until later today or tomorrow and if there isn't many more attendees by then we'll go with the 25th. I'm thinking from late morning to evening sometime. Feel free to come and go as you can fit in schedule, so if your thinking you don' t want to make a whole day of it, don't.
smily_headphones1.gif

James

May 19, 2008 at 2:11 AM Post #7 of 13
Still hoping to get more people to come over . Looks like we'll go with next sunday, May 25th. Send me a PM with what you will be bringing over so I can have enough room for all.

james

May 20, 2008 at 12:15 PM Post #8 of 13
Well guys I was hoping for a better headcount than this...
frown.gif
What do you guys think? should we still get together next weekend or should we do something a few weeks out to get some more head'fier's to attend? I'm game either way, just a bit dissapointed more aren't interested.

James

May 20, 2008 at 11:09 PM Post #9 of 13
Yea it is too bad more people are not interested. It might be cool just for a small group of us to meet up like this. I will have a nice treat for those of you that attend, in terms of gear. I say we still try for sunday.

May 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM Post #11 of 13
enjoiflobees has some great gear to share.
biggrin.gif
He's got me excited to go ahead with this.

Nate I was hoping you could come by with some of those prototypes you've been working on. Next time.

So who else will be able to make it? We'll go ahead with sunday, even if we do only have a few of us. We'll really get to focus on what we have at hand.

Later
James

May 23, 2008 at 1:26 PM Post #13 of 13
Ok I just realized it is a holiday weekend. Doooh I guess that along with the short notice wasn't good for attendance. enjoiflobles and myself might just have the smallest mini meet ever.
tongue.gif

If anybody is still thinking they might be able to come by, even for an hour or so let me know. How about you dusk, and strid3r? Still thinking about coming by or no?

James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back