Boston/N.E. Meet - Saturday August 26 (fine, it's actually in Marlborough)
Aug 28, 2006 at 7:03 PM Post #256 of 260
Just please do me one favor for this mini-meet. Please don't hold it anytime between September 15th and September 27th. I'll be away on vacation and won't be able to make it. The weekend of the 30th would be actually quite perfect.

Aug 28, 2006 at 10:47 PM Post #257 of 260
There's a slim chance I may be able to make it. (if it happens) My school year is exceptionally busy.

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:54 PM Post #258 of 260
I just moved up to Boston a couple of weeks ago and start classes at MIT in another week (yes, I'm a college freshman)--I'm a real head-fi beginner... BUT, I would definitely be interested in going to a (mini) meet if it's within walking distance of a T stop (is this how meets work?... you just invite yourself? Please let me know if there is some other protocol).

Many thanks! And, this is looking like it's going to be a very expensive hobby--I'm already planning to get some dt770/80s sometime in the near future.

Aug 30, 2006 at 12:05 AM Post #259 of 260
Quote:

Originally Posted by SysteX
(is this how meets work?... you just invite yourself? Please let me know if there is some other protocol).

Yes, pretty much. Someone takes the initiative to host the meet somewhere, and other's come if they can make it.

I'm really glad people are thinking about a boston mini meet, as that is what the people who started the old thread wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back