Boston Area Head-Fi Festival of Ears
Oct 9, 2002 at 12:42 AM Post #16 of 22
Hey guys I'd really like to see this happen, so I'm willing to offer my apartement on Oct. 19th if it helps.

I have a decent sized living room, so for 6 people it should be okay, but if we get 10 it'll get a little cramped. I'm not sure if I will be available on the Nov. 2nd, so I can't offer that date. I live about 10 min from Harvard Sq. in Cambridge, MA.

I'm more than willing dish out $10 bucks also for a room somewhere, just offering my place if it helps get this moving. I've recently got into this hobby and am really excited to see how some other headphone systems compare to my modest system.

So anyway, who all would be interested if we did it on Oct. 19th, lets say around 2pm if that works for everybody. Let me know and if it works out, I'll PM my address to whoever is coming.

Zin

Oct 10, 2002 at 9:20 PM Post #18 of 22
I'm still interested. I'll check my plans and let you know for sure by this weekend.

How many other people are planning on showing up?

Oct 11, 2002 at 12:38 AM Post #19 of 22
2 people have responded (dvr and ricks584) so if you join in runswithscissors, we'll have 4. I think if we get 4, I'll make it official and post a seperate tread stating a meet is to be held on the 19th and hopefully we get a few more followers.

Let us know.

Also ricks584 would prefer earlier if possible but I gather he could make it at 2pm if necessary. I'm relatively open time wise, so let me know what time works best for all of you.

Zin

Oct 13, 2002 at 1:10 AM Post #20 of 22
So if there's still room on the 19th, I'd like to come.

I can bring my Tangent-built meta42, HD-600 with Cardas, and a Headroom Little if these items are of interest?

Glad to see something happening in Boston-area at long last...

Thanks Zin.

Oct 13, 2002 at 7:39 PM Post #21 of 22
Plans are still up in the air. Best I can do is give you a tentative 'yes'. I'd really like to meet but family plans may take precedence that day.

Oct 13, 2002 at 10:11 PM Post #22 of 22
Okay well we have 4 confirmed people now and maybe another, so I think I'm gonna go ahead an make it official. I'll post a seperate tread in hopes of getting another person or two to come, since 7 people did initially post in the poll they could make it.

Also based on the time preferences of everyone, I'm gonna move up it one hour to 1pm.

I'll PM out my address to those already confirmed here.

Zin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back