BOSE Triport IE specs
Jan 24, 2007 at 3:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ChristianC.

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, im new here. does anybody know the specs on these phones they seem to be really nice, i think i might try one. im not really a big fan of in ears because of the microphonics, now if these phones does not go in to much the ear canal, probably they dont cause too much microphonics. hope you guys can help me with this one. thanks!

Jan 24, 2007 at 6:54 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try not to be influenced by the overwhelming anti-Bose sentiment around here.

overwhelming anti-Bose sentiment == understatement
tongue.gif

wink.gif

nrwilk

Jan 24, 2007 at 7:50 AM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristianC. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys, im new here. does anybody know the specs on these phones they seem to be really nice, i think i might try one. im not really a big fan of in ears because of the microphonics, now if these phones does not go in to much the ear canal, probably they dont cause too much microphonics. hope you guys can help me with this one. thanks!

Try not to be influenced by the specs... unless you're wondering if they can be driven by dap's, which they will.

Jan 24, 2007 at 7:52 AM Post #5 of 10
after seeing many new members interested in Bose, i feel the need for some kind of sticky warning them of the anti-Bose sentiment around here...

Jan 25, 2007 at 3:38 AM Post #6 of 10
I mean if you like them, go ahead and get them. But they are overpriced, and you can get a much, much better deal in almost every other direction you go in. Yes they are comfortable, yes they are advertised everywhere, and yes, they are the ones most visible in the Apple store, but believe me, if you look around some more, you will find your love.

Good luck...

Jan 25, 2007 at 3:42 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by nl2134 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I mean if you like them, go ahead and get them. But they are overpriced, and you can get a much, much better deal in almost every other direction you go in. Yes they are comfortable, yes they are advertised everywhere, and yes, they are the ones most visible in the Apple store, but believe me, if you look around some more, you will find your love.

Good luck...

Sounds like you're talking about finding the right girl for him...
tongue.gif

But anyway, search around here more (Head-Fi) before you pull the trigger on anything; maybe (and probably) you'll be satisfied with the end result.

Jan 25, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like you're talking about finding the right girl for him...
tongue.gif

But anyway, search around here more (Head-Fi) before you pull the trigger on anything; maybe (and probably) you'll be satisfied with the end result.

*laughs* That really does sound like relationship advice.

Jan 25, 2007 at 5:16 AM Post #9 of 10
I don't think Bose publishes technical specs for any electronics they design (speakers or headphones).

You ask any salesperson at the Bose store and they can't tell you either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back