Bose Soundsport or Soundtrue Ultra?
Mar 31, 2017 at 7:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Leobeo11

New Head-Fier
Soooo,

I've got 2 problems:

- I'm not sure if the earphones resp. Eartips will fit my ears. Like I can't wear normal earphones (apple earbuds,..), they just fall out immediately and hurt really bad. So I'm looking for earphones that are super comfortable and fit my ears... So yeah I'm a bit concerned that these "shark fins" will not fit me...

- I just can't decide between the soundsport and the soundtrue ultra.. I'd use my earphones mainly in daily activities, public transport but it would be good to also use them for sport...
I've read that many people've got the feeling that the ultra's are not loud enough.. I'm mainly listening to deep house,house and old school hip hop music.
I also don't like the T shaped thing that divides the two wires of the ultra.
But as far as I know the ultras've got the microphone which the sports don't have(right?), which is pretty handy..

I don't care about the price difference between both of them..

So what do you guys think?

Thanks!

Apr 23, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #2 of 4
Hey I created an account just for this post. So I have owned both the SoundSport and SoundTrue Ultra and ultimately refunded the SoundTrue ultra. SoundSport is way better in many aspects. The only thing going for the SoundTrue is more clarity in sound. SoundSport is more punchy and louder. If you're comparing volume, SoundTrue at 50% sounds like SoundSport at 25% SoundSport has a version with mic and remote.

Oct 7, 2017 at 7:34 AM Post #4 of 4
Looking for good headphones in ear and after some wired i had (klipsch image s4, sony Mdrex 650, Xiaomi piston V3, Apple MD827zm) i decided to go wired.
I bought and tested Taotronics bh-16, in the low price side which i found OK, but i decided to go for Bose soundsport wireless (black).
Order placed today and i am going to have it next week.
My main interest in music is in the noise side (techno djs, or psychedelic rock!!! but also pop with chorus classic music also ) and i love good bass beat, while i am walking or jogging outside. Hope that i will not regret (as these are a very expensive gadget) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back