Bose QuietComfort 3 AnyOne??
Apr 24, 2007 at 9:42 PM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can say that I heard them and they indeed sound pretty damn good for what they are, easily defeating the QC2 (Bose's best NC headphone). The talk-through feature is pretty nifty too -- easily heard the Sennheiser rep talking to me once I pushed it.

Care to elaborate on the 450's sound quality? There's relatively little info on them, and as far as I know only the people at HeadFest have heard them.

Apr 24, 2007 at 10:15 PM Post #17 of 26
Bose headphones, in genereal, have a reptutation to be a terrible value and to have poor construction quality.

Apr 24, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Care to elaborate on the 450's sound quality? There's relatively little info on them, and as far as I know only the people at HeadFest have heard them.

They don't sound special really -- they just do everything pretty well, much like the HD555. I wasn't really focusing on their sound signature, just that they would be at least enjoyable enough to listen to, and they passed that test. They are without question the best NC headphones on the market (well, almost on the market
wink.gif
).
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 11:25 PM Post #20 of 26
Consider this guy has two threads titled pretty much the same about the same Bose headphones on the first page of these forums right now... he is obviously a troll.

Apr 25, 2007 at 1:25 AM Post #22 of 26
I don't get it guys what's wrong with Bose?
confused.gif
Next you'll tell me Skullcandy is crap too!

Apr 28, 2007 at 2:07 PM Post #24 of 26
Doughn....how is it that you have such an expensive collection of audio equipment living in Cotabato City? My fiancee is Filipino and has often had to live on $100/month. And you're asking about $300+ headphones?

Needless to say, don't waste your money on a QC3.

Apr 28, 2007 at 2:15 PM Post #25 of 26
My ATH-ANC7s out of my HA5000 are sounding very good. They are of course not my W5000s in sound quality but they do very well. I am really enjoying the isolation that they provide.

Apr 28, 2007 at 3:45 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorlakk3.v /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Doughn....how is it that you have such an expensive collection of audio equipment living in Cotabato City? My fiancee is Filipino and has often had to live on $100/month. And you're asking about $300+ headphones?

Needless to say, don't waste your money on a QC3.

haha...looking at his profile he doesn't appear to have a job either. :O maybe he has really good money management skills
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back