Bose QuietComfort 3 AnyOne??
Apr 24, 2007 at 6:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

DOUGHN

100+ Head-Fier
reviews and users pls something about these cans.. thanks
i planning to buy one for travelling in airplane

-doughn

Apr 24, 2007 at 6:52 PM Post #2 of 26
If you search there has been a lot of discussion on various Bose headphones including the QC models. I haven't heard the QC3 so I can't comment but the general impression seems to be overpriced for performance.

Ant

Apr 24, 2007 at 7:06 PM Post #5 of 26
From what I've read, the basic consensus seems to be that they sound like crap for the money, but provide the best comfort/isolation for the money (This may just be for the QC2, though). I haven't had the pleasure to listen to the QuietComfort series yet, but if you're just looking for something that's really comfortable and will provide active noise-cancelling, I think it may be a good buy.

Apr 24, 2007 at 7:06 PM Post #6 of 26
If you really need noise cancellation and don't want IEM's, I would look at Sennheiser or Audio-Technica offerings. Bose is crap.

Apr 24, 2007 at 7:49 PM Post #8 of 26
No offense, but there have been so many troll attempts lately, that I definitly cannot take your thread seriously at all.

Apr 24, 2007 at 8:28 PM Post #9 of 26
ATH-ANC7s for me. Active noise cancellation. As good as Q3 on isolation. Much better sound than the Q3. Less than half the price of the Q3. It is a no brainer for me.

Apr 24, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #11 of 26
Here we go again...

Apr 24, 2007 at 9:25 PM Post #12 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No offense, but there have been so many troll attempts lately, that I definitly cannot take your thread seriously at all.

I don't think he is trolling. He has asked about noise-cancelling headphones for airplane use. Sounds legit to me. For people who spend so much time wearing headphones, how come you don't listen?
lambda.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 9:30 PM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by oxymoron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think he is trolling. He has asked about noise-cancelling headphones for airplane use. Sounds legit to me. For people who spend so much time wearing headphones, how come you don't listen?
lambda.gif

Actually he asked for specific reviews of the Bose QuietComfort 3, and then added that he'd be using them on an airplane.

Apr 24, 2007 at 9:35 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually he asked for specific reviews of the Bose QuietComfort 3, and then added that he'd be using them on an airplane.

Oh you're right. Damn troll.

Apr 24, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #15 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bizzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait for the Sennheiser PXC450 - HD555 drivers + closed headphone + noise cancelling.

I can say that I heard them and they indeed sound pretty damn good for what they are, easily defeating the QC2 (Bose's best NC headphone). The talk-through feature is pretty nifty too -- easily heard the Sennheiser rep talking to me once I pushed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back