Bose QC35 but as much as a car payment?
Nov 30, 2016 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Opentoe

100+ Head-Fier
I know audio retail is the most inflated products around. Maybe even more then mattresses. I decided to look for some Bluethooth quiet over the ear headphones. When I saw some of brand names I was familiar with, then saw the prices I almost fainted. I mean I have this pair of wired Sony's I bought for $100 3 years ago that sound great. Do these expensive headphones actually make the music sound better? Because it only really sounds one way, right? I'd love to try them out to see what all the hype is about, but not sure I would even want to pass that threshold of such high or over priced audio gear. I also have a pair of Sennheiser MM40's I think, and they are great but put them up against those $100 Sony's there's isn't much separating the two. The senn's were bought for me as a gift, maybe all extra accessories that came with it bring the price up into the hundreds. I don't know. 

I haven't been in the headphone game for a while and looking for recommendations for over/on ear wireless headphones with a solid full range sound. I don't like ambient noise involved too much, so I know the price will be higher just for the noise canceling tech that's involved.

Hey, and if the Bose QC35's are really worth $350/$400 let me know. Just real nervous buying tech that changes so often and cost so much.
Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back