Bose qc25 or Philips fidelio X2?
Jan 17, 2015 at 2:21 AM Post #2 of 7
No contest. The qc25 are pretty good I would imagine(I've listened to the qc15 and they weren't bad at all).
But the fidelio X2 really competes with standard audiophile headphones like the hd650, dt880, k701

Even the x1 measure fantastically, and likewise sound fantastic(by many accounts).
http://en.goldenears.net/17992
And the x1(by extension x2) do have a warm tilt to them. A bit of a mid-low bass hump that tilts downward until uppermids and treble

Jan 17, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #3 of 7
P
No contest. The qc25 are pretty good I would imagine(I've listened to the qc15 and they weren't bad at all).
But the fidelio X2 really competes with standard audiophile headphones like the hd650, dt880, k701

Even the x1 measure fantastically, and likewise sound fantastic(by many accounts).
http://en.goldenears.net/17992
And the x1(by extension x2) do have a warm tilt to them. A bit of a mid-low bass hump that tilts downward until uppermids and treble

Thank you, and what about an amp? It could icreare the quality? There ia a good One but not expensive?

Jan 17, 2015 at 2:39 AM Post #5 of 7
Hi everyone, except for price and noise cancelling, what Have the best sound quality and Warm sound?

I'm not sure how you came down to this very strange choice between these two headphones. One is an open full-size, passive headphone; and the other is a closed portable, active noise-canceling headphone (with a passive mode).

The Philips Fidelio X2 was one of my favorite new headphones released on 2014. It is an exceptional headphone for primarily desktop use, and maybe some on-the-go use, depending on where you're going to be on-the-go.

I have both of these headphones, and for environments that are quiet to no more than very mildly noisy, the Fidelio X2 is the far better headphone--FAR better--and I'd have to imagine anyone who's heard both in a quiet place would agree.

Get into an airplane, train, or bus, though, and the QC25 easily seizes the advantage from the X2, because the ambient noise in these settings (substantially attenuated by the QC25's outrageously effective noise-canceling circuitry) overrides any advantage in fidelity the Fidelio X2 has.

Again, I'm not sure how your choices got pared down to these two, but that's the best answer I can give for this rather oddball showdown you're asking about.

Jan 17, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #6 of 7
I'm not sure how you came down to this very strange choice between these two headphones. One is an open full-size, passive headphone; and the other is a closed portable, active noise-canceling headphone (with a passive mode).

The Philips Fidelio X2 was one of my favorite new headphones released on 2014. It is an exceptional headphone for primarily desktop use, and maybe some on-the-go use, depending on where you're going to be on-the-go.

I have both of these headphones, and for environments that are quiet to no more than very mildly noisy, the Fidelio X2 is the far better headphone--FAR better--and I'd have to imagine anyone who's heard both in a quiet place would agree.

Get into an airplane, train, or bus, though, and the QC25 easily seizes the advantage from the X2, because the ambient noise in these settings (substantially attenuated by the QC25's outrageously effective noise-canceling circuitry) overrides any advantage in fidelity the Fidelio X2 has.

Again, I'm not sure how your choices got pared down to these two, but that's the best answer I can give for this rather oddball showdown you're asking about.

Ok thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back