Bose in ear!
Aug 4, 2007 at 8:10 PM Post #18 of 57
Well. I am going to see if bose will do anything....I shall have to prey and hope they will either give me a new pair...Money back. Or anything like that :O but with me getting them in the US there may be problems because i got them for 50 pound and there usualy 70
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 4, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #19 of 57
If you plan on getting E500s, just have a fellow member with good feedback buy and ship them to you. You can usually avoid customs that way, since they are sent as a gift. Thats what my friend from Morpeth does, he has me buy stuff for him and ship to him to avoid nasty taxes and importing fees.

Aug 5, 2007 at 4:52 PM Post #23 of 57
many people on these forums are irritated at bose because they sell their products as high-end audiophile-quality gear. it's not. it's comfy and a moderate upgrade from stock buds/phones, so the average joe doesn't even realize he could get the ksc75's for a small percentage of the triports and get better sound quality. it's just highly commercialized, and the quality/$ ratio is piss poor.

and if you want to save your wallet, the ksc75's wouldn't be a bad "get out now" option.
wink.gif

Aug 5, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #24 of 57
Go around to any hi-fi forum on the net, you will see there is almost a 100% collective disdain of BOSE. It is generally agreed upon that all their products are overpriced and therefore not good value for your money. So while all BOSE stuff might not be horrible, you can almost always find a better alternative in the price range.
Quote:

Originally Posted by wiseman405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Explain why people are against bose????
Thanks
Tom

Aug 8, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #25 of 57
Turns out it was the ipod...

After trying the Mylar 3's again it happened...I tried both sets of headphones in my phone and theyw ork perfectly...

Apple Picked up my Ipod today. So i should get a new one under warrenty (fingers crossed) Or at least a repair!

Thanks for all your contributions. (spelling)

Tom

Aug 9, 2007 at 6:02 AM Post #26 of 57
You just wasted the money when you bought the Bose.
Hey!
My advice: Compare both the Bose and Crossroads and RETURN THE BOSE WHILE YOU CAN if you find out it actually sounds much worse than Crossroads.

Aug 9, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #27 of 57
Wiseman, if you're really a wise man, do it
biggrin.gif

Aug 9, 2007 at 6:17 AM Post #28 of 57
Good Lord! Leave him alone!

I work near a very large retail store with a large selection of headphones. You can listen to any of them. Most suck, but I have my favorites. They are the Sony MDR-V6, the Sennheiser PX 100, and the Bose Tri-Port OE.

I cannot speak for the IE's, but the OE's sound good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back