Bose headphone
Jun 19, 2002 at 8:04 PM Post #16 of 23
TriPort™ Headphones

Product highlights:

• TriPort™ headphone technology enables deep, full bass not commonly found in headphones.
• Acoustic equalization delivers rich, impressive sound for music on the go.
• Lightweight design and soft ear cushions provide extraordinary comfort and portability.
• Plug in to your portable CD player, MP3 player, computer or other audio source for superior sound.

teehehe
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 19, 2002 at 10:44 PM Post #17 of 23
LOL for that price you could get a pair of HD-580's with much better sound. But really, highlights of these headphones are that they are lightweight and very, very comfortable.

Jun 20, 2002 at 12:32 AM Post #18 of 23
What I want is a bigger version of the bag they sell for the noise-cancelling ones. Something soft-sided, made of cordura, but padded, that I can keep my large headphones in, on a shelf or ready to zip up so I take them elsewhere. Yesterday I tried to convince Tyll to make one... A hard sell, that guy. You'd think he was in business to make money...

The Headroom bag is too small, and it's just a simple drawstring bag. The many pilot's headset bags come close, but they don't come in a size large enough to fit the AT cans.

So I want Bose to make the bag bigger and then I'll figure out how to remove the logo.

Jun 20, 2002 at 12:36 AM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by JML

So I want Bose to make the bag bigger and then I'll figure out how to remove the logo.

ha, to think you'd have to pay a premium inflated price to get the logo only to try and remove it when you do.

Jun 20, 2002 at 11:25 AM Post #21 of 23
Thanks, a1leyez0nm3, but the Case Logic stuff won't hold the cans. I scoured the web for a padded case with interior measurements close to 11" x 8" x 4", and found nothing.

Jun 20, 2002 at 9:43 PM Post #22 of 23
oh.. I thought that they would make something big enough.. I have a case that I put my 280PROs in, and my pcdp and a ton of batteries, cords, and some cds... but your headphones are pretty big...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back