Bose Bose Bose
Dec 24, 2007 at 5:38 AM Post #31 of 32
i have a room mate who owns bose triports. he's had them for 2 years, so i'm sure it's burned in. i decided to test them out one day, with high hopes because bose is a very reputable brand. my dad's speakers were bose and they sounded great. the triports have good highs and mids and was detailed, but when it came to the bass department, the headphones sucked. it ruined it for me. very muddy bass, and it made a small rumble. not tight at all.

Dec 24, 2007 at 6:34 AM Post #32 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bostock73 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i just want good sound reproduction.
i'm not truly convinced now lol

why don't you look for those earphone with 200+ appreciation thread?
some people spent thousands on headphones here, if they are willing to backup for a headphone... I would think that means something? and vice verse .....

No one can convince you.. only you can convince yourself with what your ears actually hear. Especially when you are not a noob to headphones.

Tons of positive reviews on Gardo RS-1 and HD650.. I had a hard time deciding which one to get until I actually stepped into an local audio store and audition them myself.

If you are just looking for a good headphone 100dollars ish.. there are tons of posts like this already.. that covers all the basic question like bass/sound quality.

It almost felt like you just want someone from head-fi to support your Bose purchase..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back