bmg question/(possible) problem
Jul 23, 2002 at 8:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

pennylane

500+ Head-Fier
okay. i signed up for the 12 CDs for the price of one thing (my cd collection is still lacking, so i figured what the heck). (7 free, pay for 1, 4 more free) on june 2, this year.

i got my 7 free. then i paid for 1. but whenever i go to the bmg website and try to get more CDs, it says i have to pay for the whole CD, instead of just shipping & handling.
when i go to customer service and click on "fulfill my membership agreement" it says "Congratulations! Your Membership Agreement is complete!"

i want my 4 free CDs. do i have to wait a year or something before i get them? or is something wrong with bmg? or what?
please help. thanks

Jul 23, 2002 at 4:03 PM Post #2 of 4
When you place Cds in your cart to buy there should be a dropdown in the lower right corner for using your free items. It will tell you how many you have. If it is not right you should contact them. One thing to note is that it takes a while for data to be refreshed on their site.

Jul 23, 2002 at 4:06 PM Post #3 of 4
Yep, it can take a few days for them to update their system. Otherwise everything should work fine. BMG's a pretty good place to buy, even after you use your 12-for-1 deal if you're planning on buying a lot of disks.

kerelybonto

Jul 24, 2002 at 6:15 AM Post #4 of 4
wow! okay thanks. i found it
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back