Bluetooth or USB Volume knob that controls windows volume???
Sep 9, 2015 at 9:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Copyright

100+ Head-Fier
I can find a lot of products that are placed in between the signal path but I honestly don't want to do that for volume control.  My keyboard has push button volume control but I really miss the knob of a good receiver.  Does anyone make something that is USB or bluetooth that just controls windows volume?  I know Griffin made some stuff in the past for MAC that looks awesome but I read had issues.  I did find a do it your self kind of kit but my skills may be lacking on making the enclosure for it.  Thx for any help.

This is the DIY one I found.. wireless would be more ideal.  

http://www.amazon.com/Fusion-Control-Powered-Controlled-Rotary/dp/B00ANRRZCG/ref=pd_sim_23_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=10BRHB8X4833ESZYR3B8&dpSrc=sims&dpST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_

Sep 11, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #3 of 3
Neither of my Harmony remotes can directly control any of my PCs, nor can any of the Harmony remotes I've had in the past. If the PC has an IR receiver through some accessory (e.g. older Creative cards had IR receivers) those can be controlled via remote, which can often include volume control. Behringer and Mackie have both made USB and/or MIDI controllers that may do what you want though - might be worth a quick perusal of their website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back