Bluetooth or non-Bluetooth?
May 8, 2012 at 7:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

FACSman

Head-Fier
[size=small] Right now, I'm torn between Bluetooth (Senn MM-550X) & non-Bluetooth (Senn RS 220 & Sony MDR-6500).[/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small] I already have AKG K271 MKll and B&W P5's; looking for something wireless so I don't have to fight my 3 cats over the cord:)[/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small] I've enclosed 2 pics; one of my system and one of the Dared MP6which I will move to the top of the right Klipsch Heresy l. [/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small] The left Klipsch Heresy l will have a B&O TX2 (should be delivered today) sitting on it; after I move the Marantz\Nak combo to the cabinet.[/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small] The Bluetooth definitely appeals to me because that's how I stream my iPhone4s to the Dared. Just dnk if the Dared will support multiple Bluetooth devices (cans AND source) simultaneously.[/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small] However, the idea of listening to my HT (for when I want it really loud; live in a Townhouse) thru non-Bluetooth headphones (especially the Senn RS 220) also appeals to me as well.[/size]
[size=small]  [/size]
[size=small] Any feedback from forum members (perhaps someone has encountered this scenario in the past) would be greatly appreciated![/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back