Bluetooth Headset with Good Bass and form factor like Nokia bh 505????
Mar 17, 2013 at 9:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

darksmart

New Head-Fier
Hi
I am a bass crazy and need to buy a headset with great bass.Also if the form factor is like Nokia Bh505,then it is a huge plus.
gs1000.gif

I have not used any bluetooth headset before but i heard that Nokia BH 505 does not satisfies bass needs.

Any suggestions?Can the sound be compared to IEMs like Vsonic gr02 bass edition???

Regards

Mar 17, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #2 of 4
The Motorola s9 or s10 has a similar form factor but I don't think the bass is very satisfying. I prefer the Meelectronic Air-fi 32 but it is a traditional on ear headphine form factor. The bass is pretty good but the clarity is a bit lacking. It's flaws are very much outweighed by the freedom from a cable. I purchased mine from Amazon for a little over $50 and I am pleased at that price.

I haven't heard them but I speculate that if you want huge bass and are willing to pay for it, the Klipsch Image One Bluetooth might be the ticket 9if they sound anything like the regular Image One).

Apr 19, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #4 of 4
I suggest the "LG HBS700 Tone". These have the best sounding bass response I have ever heard on a bluetooth headset (despite they being earbuds). The only issue I have is that the buds slip out of my ear. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back