Bluetooth headset for music
Mar 18, 2016 at 4:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

LostMySelf

100+ Head-Fier
I work at night and I use my RHA MHA-750 currently but since I gotta pick up the phone quite often, and also take calls I would like to get a bluetooth headset that's pretty decent for music. Since I'm working at night I always have one ear free from any device, so note that I want a single ear device. Any suggestions? Battery life not that important, I work like 2-3 hours at most so any device should do.

Mar 20, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #2 of 5
No one?

Mar 20, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #3 of 5
All I can help you with that has legitimate sound quality is a two-eared headphone and that would be the Audio Technica ATH-WS99BT, which is quite good. There are many inexpensive one-eared headphones (usually with a mic) out there, but none of them has really high-level sound quality to my knowledge.

Mar 21, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #4 of 5
  All I can help you with that has legitimate sound quality is a two-eared headphone and that would be the Audio Technica ATH-WS99BT, which is quite good. There are many inexpensive one-eared headphones (usually with a mic) out there, but none of them has really high-level sound quality to my knowledge.

Yeah I understand that, I've taken a look at the Plantronics Voyager Edge. I'm gonna buy it, try it out and return if I'm not satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back