Bluetooth headphones recommendations
Jul 15, 2022 at 3:33 AM Post #16 of 27
I'm also in the same situation as you. I've tested lots. The worst for me are the Sony XM4 and 5. Just muddy and congested sound.

I'm waiting for the Momentum 4's and the Bowers & Wilkins PX8 then I'll finally make a decision.

There is also the brand new Bowers & Wilkins PX7 S2 which has got a lot of positive reviews so far.

Edit: Forgot to about the Focal Bathys that are supposedly coming soon.
I think like you about sony. It’s not what I like. I will try today the final ux3000, denon ah-d5200, mezze 99 and the hifiman he R9 bluemini. I think PX8 come on the end of this year, no? I will find PX7 s2 tio try it too. I look for the focal bathys :wink:

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2022 at 10:03 AM Post #18 of 27
Hi,
I have test the final ux3000 and a Meze 99 classic. I prefer largely the Meze. And I have test the Meze with a iFi go blu, and it's better.
Than I think I will choice de system with a dac/amp bluetooth. Probably the Fiio btr5.
Now, the Meze is confortable, but move a little on my head, and I would like to test another closed headphone like Denon or other, but there was only over 1000€ on test.
Is the Denon better than Meze classic? Is it a problem if headphone move a little on head?

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2022 at 1:26 PM Post #20 of 27
Yes, I have buy Btr5. Perfect with my Sennheiser momentum now. I will search for a 2,5/3,5 cable a little shorter.
I have test a Mark Levinson 5909. Good, but too expensive. Also a Sonus Faber Pryma very dynamic. It's a fun headphones for a price of 399€. Do you Know this headphone. Is it good?

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2022 at 2:02 AM Post #21 of 27
Also a Sonus Faber Pryma very dynamic. It's a fun headphones for a price of 399€. Do you Knox this headphone. Is it good?

Never heard it but after a quick google search I wouldn't buy it just on looks alone.

Jul 16, 2022 at 4:49 AM Post #22 of 27
Sennheiser Wireless Momentum True Wireless 3 (the bluetooth IEM) is number 1 for me. Even better than the Apple AirPods Max. With the Apple AirPods Max, the clamp force is too tight and it is best not to use them with sports due to water getting into the headphone. With these bluetooth IEM’s, I can use them for everything, including sports.

The sad thing is, the Apple AirPods Max is still the #1 in bluetooth full-sized headphones so far (it makes the Sony WH-1000XM5 look like a joke really even when i tried it).

But if I had to keep 1 bluetooth device, it would be 100% the Sennheiser Wireless Momentum True Wireless 3 (IEM). The ANC is good enough for the office too.

The only thing which sucks about these IEM’s is the multi-point bluetooth capabilities. The Apple AirPods Max destroys these IEM in terms of being able to switch between multiple devices.

Jul 21, 2022 at 12:02 PM Post #24 of 27
Sennheiser Wireless Momentum True Wireless 3 (the bluetooth IEM) is number 1 for me. Even better than the Apple AirPods Max. With the Apple AirPods Max, the clamp force is too tight and it is best not to use them with sports due to water getting into the headphone. With these bluetooth IEM’s, I can use them for everything, including sports.

The sad thing is, the Apple AirPods Max is still the #1 in bluetooth full-sized headphones so far (it makes the Sony WH-1000XM5 look like a joke really even when i tried it).

But if I had to keep 1 bluetooth device, it would be 100% the Sennheiser Wireless Momentum True Wireless 3 (IEM). The ANC is good enough for the office too.

The only thing which sucks about these IEM’s is the multi-point bluetooth capabilities. The Apple AirPods Max destroys these IEM in terms of being able to switch between multiple devices.
I prefer headphones, but i will test the IEM if it is possible 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back