Bluetooth Gaming Headset for Playstation 3
Sep 30, 2008 at 4:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

StevenBrouwer

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

My little brother recently bought a PS3 and now my parents are complaining about the war sounds in the living room when he plays games. So he has to buy a wireless gaming headset. There are not many around and I hope you guys can help picking one.

He needs a wireless headphone:

- With a mic
- Playing both voice communication as gamesounds
- Comfortable for a long time
- Price is best around 100 euro

So far I have found the Plantronics Pulsar 590A.

What do you guys think, are there other popular models?

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 4:44 PM Post #2 of 4
The plantronics one is good, as well as the Logitech one. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/ga.../3675&cl=us,en

Problem is I've yet to find a bluetooth mic/headset that will allow both voice and two channel audio to work...the PS3 isn't able to do that just yet (rumors of firmware updates that'll address this abound). He'd either be able to have no voice chat and hear the game (but again, not through the PS3...it would have to go through an amp/reciever of some sort, and you're limited on wireless options for this - basically, the PS3 is connected to a stereo, and then to normal headphones), OR have voice chat only via a BT headset...sucks, I know...

Edit: What happened w/ Viera? Used to dominate at Arsenal, now he's a shadow of his former self.

Sep 30, 2008 at 9:46 PM Post #3 of 4
Ahh thx. I didn't know that. It had to be a present, I don't know much about the PS3 it self. I'll think about again.

And that is Seedorf not Viera. Lol. All look-a-likes....
redface.gif
(it's a joke) I don't really follow football anymore, so I don't know where it went wrong with Viera
tongue.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #4 of 4
LOL...yeah, I thought about that later...I thought "wait a sec...I thought Viera went to Inter, not AC...", but that's weird...Seedorf looks so much like him in that pic.
Clarence_Seedorf_576881.jpg
Patrick_Vieira-newkit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back