bluetooth equalizer (win7)?
Jun 19, 2013 at 6:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

adawe

New Head-Fier
edit: wow, just saw the Hear thread. reading it now...

hey guys, first time posting. i've researched this issue for a while now, but no true solution yet.

Goal: have a system wide bluetooth audio equalizer, when listening to audio on my bluetooth headphones.

However, no bluetooth stacks include equalizers.

i tried the VST EQ method, but still get crackles when I do CPU intensive tasks while listening to bluetooth music and sound. Plus, if you want to adjust system volume with a keyboard Fn key, it adjusts the volume on the virtual line, which does not affect the actual volume output. high priority in taskmanager too

The equalizer should be system wide (not within winamp, media player, etc) so that all my programs will be processed with equalizer. Seems like this is a high-demand software, so I'm surprised I haven't found anything.

I'm on win7, however, i think Ubuntu has a system-wide equalizer but not sure if it affects bluetooth output.

anyone have a solution?

i3 2100 desktop 8gb ram

Jun 20, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #2 of 2
maybe it was how you had the audio going to the vst host that held you back with crackles.
but
if that doesnt work, there is a system-wide equalizer being talked about in the room eq wizard forum, a bunch of people said they tried it and use it and are happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back