Bluetooth earphones for the gym under 100€?
Sep 11, 2017 at 3:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Baam

Head-Fier
Hi guys!

So I was thinking about purchasing some bluetooth earphones for the gym under 100€ (duh, it already says that right there in the title)... Oh well! So yeah, I hate the music they play (Despacito and that kind of stuff), so I'm thinking about getting some bluetooth earphones and linked them to my phone and play my Deezer playlist full of glorious prog/power/death/black/heavy metal. I have a pair of RHA MA750 I use while on the street and at the job, so I may be looking at something like that but bluetooth? Yep, maybe.

Being able to skip song and play/stop just with them would be a must. It being "clip", getting it over the ear (like the RHAs) would sure be nice but not mandatory. As well, it would be nice for them to be at the very least, a bit closed, in order to keep Despacito away.

Do you know of any nice option? Cause I have been taking a look at Amazon and they all seem awful. I'm obviously not looking for the greatest audiophile experience, but at least a sound far from sticking my head in a wasp's nest which is what the ones I checked looked like, lol.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back