Bluetooth ear hook recommendation for HZ Heart Mirror?
Jan 1, 2022 at 7:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Audio fledgling

New Head-Fier
Hi, I am very new to Chi-fi and recently picked up a pair of the HZ Heart Mirrors. They sound extremely pleasant plug directly into my phone, and there's a noticeable jump in quality when I plug them into my Andrea PureAudio USB-SA Sound Card connected to my laptop. Is there a recommended set of Bluetooth ear hooks that would be compatible withthe HZ Heart Mirrors out-of-the-box?

The AZ09 Pros, looked promising to me, but I'm a bit confused by the C-pin vs B-pin distinction, and given that the
HZ Heart Mirrors seem responsive to source, I would really appreciate some community advice. Is there a Bluetooth ear hook that's recommended for the Heart Mirrors?

Jan 4, 2022 at 2:00 PM Post #2 of 3
the UTWS5 from FiiO has been receiving positive feedback but i think at the time they are only MMCX (you would need 2-pin adapters). mine should be here at the end of the week.

Jan 9, 2022 at 3:26 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for taking the time to reply, appreciate the input, and those do look extremely impressive, but they're out of my current price bracket. When I looked them up, with the MMCX to two pin adapter, the hooks would be over three times the cost of the Heart Mirrors.

Would the version 3s be worth considering? There's still a bit more than the KZ hooks, but they definitely take less of a bite out of your wallet than the 5s.

Found out through a question on Amazon that the AZ09 Pros are out of the question, because there recessed pin design isn't compatible with the Heart Mirrors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back