Bluetooth DAC Recommendation
Sep 17, 2023 at 8:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mwhals

Headphoneus Supremus
I am looking for a Bluetooth DAC that has RCA outputs.

Does it make sense to connect the Left RCA to a splitter and then to one powered speaker and then do the same thing to the right RCA output to the other speaker? The speakers are two Marshall Woburn III powered speakers in my home gym. I basically want to use one for left and the other for right.

Sep 17, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #2 of 4
I am looking for a Bluetooth DAC that has RCA outputs.

Does it make sense to connect the Left RCA to a splitter and then to one powered speaker and then do the same thing to the right RCA output to the other speaker? The speakers are two Marshall Woburn III powered speakers in my home gym. I basically want to use one for left and the other for right.
You should be able to use a single RCA to dual RCA cable from source to each of your Woburn III speaker, I believe.

As for DACs, do you want a portable or desktop unit? The Shanling H5 and H7 have RCA line outs, which is unusual for portable DAC/amps. There are lots of desktop options with Bluetooth input and RCA output, so perhaps depends on your budget and preferred sound. Something like the iFi Neo iDSD DAC/amp could be a good option.

Sep 17, 2023 at 11:55 AM Post #3 of 4
You should be able to use a single RCA to dual RCA cable from source to each of your Woburn III speaker, I believe.

As for DACs, do you want a portable or desktop unit? The Shanling H5 and H7 have RCA line outs, which is unusual for portable DAC/amps. There are lots of desktop options with Bluetooth input and RCA output, so perhaps depends on your budget and preferred sound. Something like the iFi Neo iDSD DAC/amp could be a good option.
I ordered the IFI Audio Zen One Signature.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back