Bluetooth Custom IEMs. Anybody offering them?
Jun 29, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #16 of 31
It would be interesting to compare high bitrate AAC or MP3 loaded directly onto the earphones vs streamed via bluetooth.

They do say they have "14-days no-hassle return policy".

That said, shipping time right now is 45 working days O_o

Jul 10, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #17 of 31
They don't sell to Europe, I hope to be able to read a review sooner or later from somebody in the States.

Jul 21, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #19 of 31
Hey guys, I just posted my review for the custom Bragi Dash here. In short, they're terrible. Don't be disappointed if they're not shipping to your country. You're not missing out on anything.
Hope you'll be able to get you refund. Thanks for trying these and sharing your review.

Let's wait for somebody else to pick up the torch, then. The road is open, in any case.

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:20 AM Post #21 of 31
I've been using the Bragi Dash for several months and they've solved my problem. Over the years I've owned countless items. Shure e500-530, Etymonics, Westone, etc. These are pretty great as long as you have them connected to a music player with a great equalizer. I've been using the PlayerPro app from Blaston. Bragi also has a music profile that you can upload to your monitors. I got my monitors off Groupon for like $90.

May 25, 2019 at 10:38 AM Post #22 of 31
Another year has passed. Still nothing on this front? While I understand that extreme multi-driver architectures could be problematic, a "simple " three drivers setup would leave plenty of space inside to handle the electronics. I mean, look at the truly wireless earphones that are available now...

Jan 8, 2020 at 3:30 PM Post #23 of 31
This may be an old post, however, I recently purchased a complete wireless Bluetooth cable for my Legend Omega. It has a wonky setup, and the fit is a little tight, but sounds good for the convenience and actually has very good call quality!
TRN BT20 Bluetooth V5.0 Ear Hook 0.78mm 2Pin Connector Earphone Bluetooth Adapter for UM3X W4R UM18 UE11 ES5 UE18 EN700 EN700PRO EM5 Earphones https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LG8P2BH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_.SJfEb12QHBNB

I expect more of these style products in the coming two years. I mean, if you’re going to go wireless, it might as well actually be wireless!

Jan 9, 2020 at 4:16 PM Post #24 of 31
This may be an old post, however, I recently purchased a complete wireless Bluetooth cable for my Legend Omega. It has a wonky setup, and the fit is a little tight, but sounds good for the convenience and actually has very good call quality!
TRN BT20 Bluetooth V5.0 Ear Hook 0.78mm 2Pin Connector Earphone Bluetooth Adapter for UM3X W4R UM18 UE11 ES5 UE18 EN700 EN700PRO EM5 Earphones https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LG8P2BH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_.SJfEb12QHBNB

I expect more of these style products in the coming two years. I mean, if you’re going to go wireless, it might as well actually be wireless!
Yup! Thanks for chiming in. I've already bought BT20 and BT20S (prefer BT20 due to lower noise floor). This is a very interesting product category, I completely agree with you.

Jan 9, 2020 at 4:51 PM Post #25 of 31
Snugs are offering tips for various bluetooth options now if that helps anyone?

Jan 9, 2020 at 6:34 PM Post #26 of 31
Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020 at 8:41 PM Post #27 of 31
Actually on the 2019 Tokyo Headphone festival there was a poster by an Asian company that announced they will release a true wireless multi BA driver CIEM with LDAC support for the Asian market in 2020! Looked like a typical transparent custom inear monitor just without cables - and I thought this is exactly like what I am waiting for years now! Of course it is not possible to judge SQ without knowing more....

I took a photo of that poster but unfortunately can`t find it anymore! Also, I have never heard the name of the company and forgot it! Sorry!
Anyway, I am sure there is more to come within the next years! :)

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020 at 4:49 AM Post #28 of 31
Actually on the 2019 Tokyo Headphone festival there was a poster by an Asian company that announced they will release a true wireless multi BA driver CIEM with LDAC support for the Asian market in 2020!

I took a photo of that poster but unfortunately can`t find it anymore!
Go find that photo!!! :astonished:

Apr 10, 2020 at 6:33 AM Post #29 of 31
Apr 10, 2020 at 10:32 AM Post #30 of 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back