Bluetooth clicking and speeding up
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2019 at 5:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

feddar

100+ Head-Fier
I have been using bluetooth for a number of years for audio playback. I have used 2 different amped receivers, and 3 different dedicated Bluetooth receivers. I had minimal issues with them over the years, but I now have issues that started about a year ago. Some devices are worse than others.

Basically, I hear a click in the replay sound, and then the audio speeds up slightly, and slowly settles back to the original speed. This occurs with all the players (iMac, MBP, Android phone, and iPhone) and Bluetooth receiver combinations. I have tried playing the device right beside the receiver. I have tried changing settings on the phone and devices. I have tried putting the devices on airplane mode with Bluetooth on. Some things help a bit, but it still occurs.

I have read a fair bit about it, and it may be interference from a baby monitor, microwaves, wifi, or other Bluetooth signals. I have tried turning everything off (I do not have a baby monitor or microwave), and it still occurs. I find it hard to believe that a neighbour's baby monitor or microwave can interfere with the Bluetooth of a device right beside the receiver.

Am I missing something? Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Fed

Mar 22, 2019 at 11:56 AM Post #2 of 6
You do know that this part of headfi is for headfi website bugs and/or website suggestions ?

Repost your post in a different part of the forum and you will likely get more replies.

Mar 22, 2019 at 12:00 PM Post #3 of 6
Sorry, I thought this was for bugs in general. Do you know where I should post it? This was the one that seemed best for me. Sorry, I'm new to the Forum.

Mar 22, 2019 at 1:47 PM Post #5 of 6
Sorry, I thought this was for bugs in general. Do you know where I should post it? This was the one that seemed best for me. Sorry, I'm new to the Forum.

It’s all cool brother, the chances of folk replying to it in here are pretty slim, thats why I mentioned it as it didn’t look like anyone was going to reply.

Hopefully a repost will get a conversation going :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back