Bluetooth adaptors/DAP that can power and support a dongle DAC.
Feb 27, 2024 at 4:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Bondrewd

New Head-Fier
My main issue is that I already have a DAC (e1da 9038s3g) but it turns out that my phones USB-C output is kind of broken.

Thus I need to go bluetooth yet I dont necessarily want to get any of the currently available Bluetooth solutions. What I really want is being able to power my existing DAC except wireless.

I have seen HIBY r2 II which is too unavailable and Shanling M0 pro which is still kind of costly, so Im looking for further alternatives that are either Bidirectional bluetooth DAPs or some kind of bluetooth transmitters with USB out capability.

Are there any more choices other than these 2? Bluetooth 5 minimum?

Mar 2, 2024 at 4:04 PM Post #2 of 2
My main issue is that I already have a DAC (e1da 9038s3g) but it turns out that my phones USB-C output is kind of broken.

Thus I need to go bluetooth yet I dont necessarily want to get any of the currently available Bluetooth solutions. What I really want is being able to power my existing DAC except wireless.

I have seen HIBY r2 II which is too unavailable and Shanling M0 pro which is still kind of costly, so Im looking for further alternatives that are either Bidirectional bluetooth DAPs or some kind of bluetooth transmitters with USB out capability.

Are there any more choices other than these 2? Bluetooth 5 minimum?
Well...you could just use wireless headphones or get a DAP like the Shanling M3 Ultra and sell your DAC. YOu can also try something like this: https://amzn.to/4ca1LEe, but I have no idea if it would work - you can always return it if it doesn't. It would help to know your current headphones, but I'd go with one of those options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back