Bluegrass Head-Fi Meet - March 2nd 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2019 at 10:56 PM Post #91 of 122
Well have the Yggy back up and running with a Eitr damn have I missed it will be going back to Schiit after the meet for the Gen 5 and Analog 2 upgrade but will nice and warm for the meet. Audeze has also sent me a pair of Mobius so they will be in house also. Just a few days now.

Feb 28, 2019 at 12:21 AM Post #92 of 122
I thought you already got the A2 upgrade.
I just took a look at the weather, it looks like the snow will hold off until Sunday afternoon-evening, which is good.

Feb 28, 2019 at 1:16 AM Post #93 of 122
OOPS, I've been out of town with some "emergency" business so it seems I'm waaay behind the curve. Far enough behind that I just (three hours ago) placed a $3K plus order for interconnects and cords, a power conditioner, and vibration isolation etc. so most of it would arrive by the middle of next week - so I could break in the items that needed it - before the March 9 (cancelled) meet at Thom's house!

Oh well. I had no idea about the KY meet but it sounds fabulous, it seems a few people have put a lot of effort into making it successful. I'll do my best to be there but... I have a 5PM engagement back here in Brentwood, hmmm. I may be SOL this time. Lot's of thinking out loud, sorry. I've been looking forward to the March 9 meet for several months - maybe I need to check in here on the MEETS forum more often!

Thom, maybe I'll have a Stax setup before the next meet at your house.
Maybe.
SR-009 plus Blue Hawaii SE is the current thought.
But maybe I'll change my mind again.
I'll try and email (or call) tomorrow.

Feb 28, 2019 at 1:50 AM Post #94 of 122
BTW, is Louisville on Eastern Time? If I could leave at 3:00 PM Eastern time to drive three hours to get to my 5:00 PM Nashville engagement, that might make a trip more worthwhile...

Feb 28, 2019 at 1:52 AM Post #95 of 122
Yes, Louisville is in Eastern Time.

Feb 28, 2019 at 6:31 PM Post #96 of 122
Well have the Yggy back up and running with a Eitr damn have I missed it will be going back to Schiit after the meet for the Gen 5 and Analog 2 upgrade but will nice and warm for the meet. Audeze has also sent me a pair of Mobius so they will be in house also. Just a few days now.
Finally, I can make sure that I can go to this meet. Is there still some spare space I can put my gears?

Mar 1, 2019 at 8:47 AM Post #98 of 122
Finally, I can make sure that I can go to this meet. Is there still some spare space I can put my gears?
Yes Joe plenty of space is available for lots of gear.

Mar 1, 2019 at 9:21 AM Post #99 of 122
@buke9 do you know if you'll have a spare Etir? I've got a Singxer F1 I'll be using to run into the RME ADI 2 Dac but I'd like to have another COAX Option for the EL Dac as well if possible. If not no worries!

I'll also be bringing the Sound Aware P1 with me too, running fully balanced from the RME 2 DAC.

Mar 1, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #100 of 122
@buke9 do you know if you'll have a spare Etir? I've got a Singxer F1 I'll be using to run into the RME ADI 2 Dac but I'd like to have another COAX Option for the EL Dac as well if possible. If not no worries!

I'll also be bringing the Sound Aware P1 with me too, running fully balanced from the RME 2 DAC.
I do have two Eitr’s but one had a bad wall wart but if you have a 6 vdc power supply you are more than welcome to use it.

Mar 1, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #101 of 122
I can confirm I do have an extra 6VAC 1.5a 9W adapter, I some how wound up with it from a previous meet in the past

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019 at 10:34 AM Post #102 of 122
Hey, I'm not going to make it. I've come down with a bad cold or flu.

We booked a tour at Angel's Envy at 5:30 today, have to arrive by 5:15 for 2 people that is not refundable so if anyone wants it, let me know.

Mar 1, 2019 at 11:24 AM Post #103 of 122
I can confirm I do have an extra 6VAC 1.5a 9W adapter, I some how wound up with it from a previous meet in the past
I’ll make sure to pack it up and bring it then.

Mar 1, 2019 at 11:26 AM Post #104 of 122
Hey, I'm not going to make it. I've come down with a bad cold or flu.

We booked a tour at Angel's Envy at 5:30 today, have to arrive by 5:15 for 2 people that is not refundable so if anyone wants it, let me know.
Sorry to hear this was hoping you were coming another person has also canceled because he has come down with flu also.

Mar 1, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #105 of 122
BTW, is Louisville on Eastern Time? If I could leave at 3:00 PM Eastern time to drive three hours to get to my 5:00 PM Nashville engagement, that might make a trip more worthwhile...
You are more than welcome to come I think it is going to be a good meet but have two cancel because of the flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back