Bluegrass Head-Fi Meet - March 2nd 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2019 at 10:15 PM Post #61 of 122
Check and see space wise what can be done! It'll help me pick and choose what to bring and what not

I'm thinking to bring the following systems

JDS Labs EL Dac / ATOM

March Audio DAC 1 & the Aune X1 [if I can hang onto these till March] Fed USB via your Cellphones with either my Ember II or Modded APPJ

The Emotion by Sonnare sourced COAX IN with hopefully a RMD ADI 2 Dac Fed Coax from my Shanling M2S [Honestly I love this DAP amazing little portable digital source]

An I'll have another little Table with Portables for those interested, headphones I should have the

Cascade [No Filters]
HD 800
HE 560
LCD 2 PreFazor
Eikon
Modded ES 10

So not too too much might all fit onto one table or one 6" and my little Black Foldaway
It will be added and thank you for coming.

Feb 4, 2019 at 6:33 PM Post #63 of 122
this is awesome!

ill have to wait until it gets a little closer for planning, but id like to attend. louisville is my hometown area, although i live about an hour away now.

sounds like a great opportunity for fun!!!
You are more than welcome to attend. ZMF headphones and Audeze are going to be there and Schiit is sending some of their schiit also so lots of stuff to check out.

Feb 6, 2019 at 5:36 PM Post #64 of 122
Got a bit of bad news Evan is leaving Audeze so he will not be coming. I have reached out to Audeze to see if someone will take his place so we shall see still lots of great gear will be here and I’m sure a good time will still be had. I’ll keep you all updated when I know more.

Feb 6, 2019 at 7:21 PM Post #65 of 122
Well damn, that’s bad news on Evan.

My lineup is a bit changed up, my Abyss is gone, the Utopia is in, and my Clear will probably be gone by then as well.

Feb 6, 2019 at 8:07 PM Post #66 of 122
The Utopia is a good thing but still love my Abyss.

Feb 6, 2019 at 9:18 PM Post #68 of 122
I tried the Utopia with Dana Lazuli reference cable on Dayton meet. The sound is impressive.
Thanks Joe I think we will still have a good meet.

Feb 8, 2019 at 9:31 PM Post #69 of 122
Well just heard back from Audeze and no one is coming but they are sending the LCD-4z and LCD-2 closed backs so it is what it is still lots of good stuff to listen to.

Feb 8, 2019 at 9:45 PM Post #70 of 122
I’m looking forward to trying the 4Z, and meeting Zach and Bevin.

Feb 8, 2019 at 9:52 PM Post #71 of 122
I was curious about the 4z also. Zach and Bevin are just good people.

Feb 11, 2019 at 12:21 AM Post #72 of 122
I wish I could make it but i am doing th polar plunge the next day with my company on Chicago. By the way everyone is in for a treat with the new ZMF cans. The LCD 4z is incredible as well I really like mine.

Feb 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #73 of 122
Got the LCD-2 Closed Backs and the LCD-4z’s yesterday they made them so easy to drive now my Hiby R3 can handle them without a problem. Had a moment of weakness and bought a pair of Fostex TR-X00’s so they should be there also.

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:48 PM Post #74 of 122
How are you liking g the 4z? I had mine for a week and unfortunately had to send the to audeze for some love. One of the drivers started buzzing. Up until that point u loved what I heard for the sp1000 with them. I am hoping they will be back by the time my Hugo TT2 comes in.

Feb 15, 2019 at 3:04 PM Post #75 of 122
Got the LCD-2 Closed Backs and the LCD-4z’s yesterday they made them so easy to drive now my Hiby R3 can handle them without a problem. Had a moment of weakness and bought a pair of Fostex TR-X00’s so they should be there also.

I’m looking forward to trying the 4Z’s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back